The Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the community’s most popular event of the year! This is an absolute can’t miss special event filled with holiday festivities for family, friends, residents and visitors looking for a spectacular way to ring in the holiday season. Each year “The Walk” brings together thousands of fun-loving people into the Village of Corona del Mar for live entertainment, food, prizes and games in true holiday spirit!
FREE to the public
Sunday December 08, 2013 11:00AM – 4:00PM
(949) 673-4050 / Info@cdmchamber.com
- Corona del Mar merchant promotions throughout Corona del Mar’s Business District
- Live Entertainment with over 12 signature bands in strategic locations
- The popular Fireman’s Grill BBQ provided by the
NB Fire Department
- Restaurant tastings and celebration parties.
- Kid’s entertainment including snap shots with Santa Clause, bouncy houses, bungee jumping, holiday characters, a petting zoo and more.
- Unique vendor exhibits in the popular vendor faire at the center stage.
- Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera’s Lower Parking Lot with Signature band “Pinch Me”
- Famous Opportunity Drawing with over $15,000 worth of prizes.
- Performances by High School and community organization
- More details
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Custom built interior1 bedroom 1.5 bath condo. Located in the Vista Del Lido complex. Listed for $1,999,999. Contact me to see this exclusive condo. - January 12, 2018
- Resort-like estate in27500 La Vida,Los Altos Hills, one of Silicon Valley’s exclusive residential communities.Offered for $68,000,000. - January 2, 2018
- Magnificent home located in Ritz Cove. Guard-gated community setbetween the Five Star Ritz Carlton Hoteland the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point. Offered for $13,450,000. - December 31, 2017