As you take the leap into homeownership, be sure to consider these practical concerns.
What could be more exciting than taking the leap from renter to first-time homeowner? You can turn the key in a lock that no landlord has access to, read in a hammock in your own backyard and paint your dining room bright red. Some first-time homeowners get swept up in all the excitement and make mistakes that can jeopardize everything they’ve worked so hard to earn.
Don’t be one of those people: Take a few moments to ponder these seven practical concerns that will help ensure that your first home becomes the place of luxury and financial freedom you expected it to be.
- Adjust to the expenses of homeownership
- Don’t ignore important maintenance items
- Hire qualified contractors
- Get help with your tax return
- Don’t confuse a repair with an improvement
- Get properly insured
These tips are from MSN.com, click here to read the full article.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Live on the secluded Promontory bay in the Newport Harbor. Listed for $4,795,000. Generous sunny patio and your own private docks!!! - May 25, 2019
- This turnkey, Lido Village, Bayfront home features a private 100’ boat slip, one of the largest boat accommodations in Newport Harbor. Contact Renee for your private showing- firstname.lastname@example.org. - April 18, 2019
- European Inspired Villa in Dana Point!Offered at $7,333,333.00. Contact Renee West : email@example.com your exclusive tour around the Dana Point community! - April 15, 2019