As you take the leap into homeownership, be sure to consider these practical concerns.
What could be more exciting than taking the leap from renter to first-time homeowner? You can turn the key in a lock that no landlord has access to, read in a hammock in your own backyard and paint your dining room bright red. Some first-time homeowners get swept up in all the excitement and make mistakes that can jeopardize everything they’ve worked so hard to earn.
Don’t be one of those people: Take a few moments to ponder these seven practical concerns that will help ensure that your first home becomes the place of luxury and financial freedom you expected it to be.
- Adjust to the expenses of homeownership
- Don’t ignore important maintenance items
- Hire qualified contractors
- Get help with your tax return
- Don’t confuse a repair with an improvement
- Get properly insured
These tips are from MSN.com, click here to read the full article.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Benedict Canyon- minutes from rodeo Drive and the Beverly Hills Hotel.Offered for $68,000,000. Contact Renee West for your personal brochure. - October 1, 2018
- NEW CONSTRUCTION ON THE BLUFFS OF CORONA DEL MAR.4541 BRIGHTON ROAD, CORONA DEL MAR- “THE CROWN OF THE SEA”. OFFERED FOR $27,995,000. - September 18, 2018
- 9 Del Mar, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, CA. “Truly the finest estate in Crystal Cove”. Listed at $35,000,000. Contact Agent Renee West at firstname.lastname@example.org for full disclosure. - August 30, 2018