As you take the leap into homeownership, be sure to consider these practical concerns.
What could be more exciting than taking the leap from renter to first-time homeowner? You can turn the key in a lock that no landlord has access to, read in a hammock in your own backyard and paint your dining room bright red. Some first-time homeowners get swept up in all the excitement and make mistakes that can jeopardize everything they’ve worked so hard to earn.
Don’t be one of those people: Take a few moments to ponder these seven practical concerns that will help ensure that your first home becomes the place of luxury and financial freedom you expected it to be.
- Adjust to the expenses of homeownership
- Don’t ignore important maintenance items
- Hire qualified contractors
- Get help with your tax return
- Don’t confuse a repair with an improvement
- Get properly insured
These tips are from MSN.com, click here to read the full article.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- UPGRADED, SINGLE LEVEL, RESIDENCE OFFERING SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FINISHES, NO STEPS TO THE ENTRANCE. LISTED AT$4,875,000. - January 10, 2019
- LIVE ON THE BAY FRONT IN NEWPORT BEACH. EXCEPTIONAL ARCHITECTURE DESIGNED TO CAPTIVATE THE INDOOR /OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS. LISTED AT $5,550,000. PARK YOUR YACHT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOME. - January 9, 2019
- CONTEMPORARY CRYSTAL COVE ESTATE IN NEWPORT BEACH. ELEGANCE ABOUND. LISTED FOR $21,995,000. - January 9, 2019