8 Signs Housing Is on the Mend
Some Americans are still jittery over the housing market, but here are eight positive signs that should quell some of their fears.
where to buy levitra where to buy levitra http://cialis-ca-online.com http://cialis-ca-online.com viagra prices viagra prices generic levitra generic levitra viagra viagra how does cialis work how does cialis work buy cialis online buy cialis online comparison viagra cialis comparison viagra cialis buy viagra online buy viagra online where to buy levitra where to buy levitra http://viagrapharmacyau.com http://viagrapharmacyau.com generic levitra generic levitra
- Housing prices are on the rise across the country.
- Foreclosures have slowed. Analysts suggest that as the supply of distressed homes slows, buyers will be forced into higher-price properties too.
- Inventories of for-sale homes on the market are decreasing. In fact, inventories of for-sale homes have dropped 24 percent from a year ago.
- Mortgage rates are at ultra record level lows, for those who can qualify
- Housing starts rose 6.9 percent in June…