New Prudential Real Estate Poll: Americans Increasingly Optimistic About Homeownership
Prudential Real Estate, a Brookfield Residential Property Services company, today released a new national survey showing that Americans are significantly more optimistic about homeownership than they were a year ago. According to the second-annual Prudential Real Estate Outlook Survey, a full 60 percent of Americans have favorable views toward the real estate market. That’s up 8 points since last year.
The survey shows that signs of increasing optimism are widespread:
- With interest rates at historically low levels, 96 percent agree or somewhat agree that now is a good time to buy.
- A full 70 perce3nt of respondents have some degree of confidence that property values will improve over the next two years; with an 8 point increase in those very confident or confident compared to last year.
- 63 percent believe that real estate is a good investment despite the recent market volatility; that’s up 11 points from last year.
The survey confirms that despite the recession, homeownership remains a central part of the American Dream. Eight in 10 respondents said homeownership is very important to them; only 15 percent said the economic downturn made homeownership less important….
Read the rest of this article here: “New Prudential Real Estate Poll: Americans Increasingly Optimistic About Homeownership.”
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- HAMPTONS INSPIRED RESIDENCE LOCATED FOOTSTEPS FROM CRASHING WAVES AND OCEAN VIEWS. OFFERED FOR $5,499,000. COMING SOON - December 1, 2017
- One-of-a-KindCape Cod design home in Corona del Mar. Beautifully maintained. 4 bed/4.5 baths, 2+ car garage,gym/dance studio, and many luxury features. Contact Renee to show! Listed for $5,495,000. Noteworthy for the Turret! - November 30, 2017
- Shady Canyon, Irvine, California . Spectacular Estate. Set on approximately 1.5 acre lot. Offered for $18,950,000. - November 29, 2017