Celebrate the upcoming Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race at the Kickoff Party on Sunday, April 19, 2015 from 11 am to 4 pm at Balboa Village, Home of the Fun Zone, in Newport Beach. This annual race kick-off event is FREE admission and offers fun for the whole family!
Festivities Include: Taste of Balboa, Strada Dell’Arte chalk artists, Shopping, U2 Cover Band, Kids Activities, Race Boats, and More!
$1 Food Tickets at the Event; $1-$10 per dish; $1 sodas and water; parking at Balboa Pier
Enjoy an assortment of delicious signature dishes from some of Balboa Village’s most beloved restaurants!
- Board race boats
- Strada Dell’Arte chalk artistry (chalk artists will begin at noon on Saturday, April 18th and continue to Sunday at the event)
- Taste of Balboa
- Unveiling of the Painting of the Race
- N2E clothing for sale
- Family and children activities
When: April 19 | 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Balboa Village | 600 E Bay Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92661
More information: newporttoensenada.com
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- I am celebrating my Chairman’s Circle Gold Award from my Brokerage. I received this Award commending my professionalism, diligence, integrity, and sales accomplishments. - March 5, 2018
- LAGUNA BEACH CUSTOM HOME OVERLOOKING CRESCENT BAY, EMERALD BAY, AND THE MAGNIFICENT IRVINE COVE. OFFERED FOR $13,900,000. - March 5, 2018
- This striking Cape Code home offers seamless transitions, blending interior and exterior environments with ease. 3 Bedroom, Office (converted from the 4th bedroom), 4.5 baths,4 fireplaces, outside fire pit, flex room, bonus room showcasing the Turret.Listed for $5,495,000. Contact Renee West for your private showing. Hurry, this move-in ready home will be sold very soon. - February 25, 2018