Celebrate the upcoming Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race at the Kickoff Party on Sunday, April 19, 2015 from 11 am to 4 pm at Balboa Village, Home of the Fun Zone, in Newport Beach. This annual race kick-off event is FREE admission and offers fun for the whole family!
Festivities Include: Taste of Balboa, Strada Dell’Arte chalk artists, Shopping, U2 Cover Band, Kids Activities, Race Boats, and More!
$1 Food Tickets at the Event; $1-$10 per dish; $1 sodas and water; parking at Balboa Pier
Enjoy an assortment of delicious signature dishes from some of Balboa Village’s most beloved restaurants!
- Board race boats
- Strada Dell’Arte chalk artistry (chalk artists will begin at noon on Saturday, April 18th and continue to Sunday at the event)
- Taste of Balboa
- Unveiling of the Painting of the Race
- N2E clothing for sale
- Family and children activities
When: April 19 | 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Balboa Village | 600 E Bay Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92661
More information: newporttoensenada.com
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- MAGNIFICENT CUSTOM ESTATE IN NEWPORT COAST. OFFERED AT $23,500,000. - November 10, 2017
- NEWPORT HARBOR’S PROMONTORY BAY CUSTOM HOME. JUST SOLD for $6,700,000. - November 9, 2017
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CORONA DEL MAR. OUTSTANDING VIEWS OF THE CITY AND BEYOND. OFFERED AT $4,490,000. - November 9, 2017