Celebrate the upcoming Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race at the Kickoff Party on Sunday, April 19, 2015 from 11 am to 4 pm at Balboa Village, Home of the Fun Zone, in Newport Beach. This annual race kick-off event is FREE admission and offers fun for the whole family!
Festivities Include: Taste of Balboa, Strada Dell’Arte chalk artists, Shopping, U2 Cover Band, Kids Activities, Race Boats, and More!
$1 Food Tickets at the Event; $1-$10 per dish; $1 sodas and water; parking at Balboa Pier
Enjoy an assortment of delicious signature dishes from some of Balboa Village’s most beloved restaurants!
- Board race boats
- Strada Dell’Arte chalk artistry (chalk artists will begin at noon on Saturday, April 18th and continue to Sunday at the event)
- Taste of Balboa
- Unveiling of the Painting of the Race
- N2E clothing for sale
- Family and children activities
When: April 19 | 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Balboa Village | 600 E Bay Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92661
More information: newporttoensenada.com
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Benedict Canyon- minutes from rodeo Drive and the Beverly Hills Hotel.Offered for $68,000,000. Contact Renee West for your personal brochure. - October 1, 2018
- NEW CONSTRUCTION ON THE BLUFFS OF CORONA DEL MAR.4541 BRIGHTON ROAD, CORONA DEL MAR- “THE CROWN OF THE SEA”. OFFERED FOR $27,995,000. - September 18, 2018
- 9 Del Mar, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, CA. “Truly the finest estate in Crystal Cove”. Listed at $35,000,000. Contact Agent Renee West at firstname.lastname@example.org for full disclosure. - August 30, 2018