Celebrate the upcoming Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race at the Kickoff Party on Sunday, April 19, 2015 from 11 am to 4 pm at Balboa Village, Home of the Fun Zone, in Newport Beach. This annual race kick-off event is FREE admission and offers fun for the whole family!
Festivities Include: Taste of Balboa, Strada Dell’Arte chalk artists, Shopping, U2 Cover Band, Kids Activities, Race Boats, and More!
$1 Food Tickets at the Event; $1-$10 per dish; $1 sodas and water; parking at Balboa Pier
Enjoy an assortment of delicious signature dishes from some of Balboa Village’s most beloved restaurants!
- Board race boats
- Strada Dell’Arte chalk artistry (chalk artists will begin at noon on Saturday, April 18th and continue to Sunday at the event)
- Taste of Balboa
- Unveiling of the Painting of the Race
- N2E clothing for sale
- Family and children activities
When: April 19 | 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Balboa Village | 600 E Bay Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92661
More information: newporttoensenada.com
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- This turnkey, Lido Village, Bayfront home features a private 100’ boat slip, one of the largest boat accommodations in Newport Harbor. Contact Renee for your private showing- firstname.lastname@example.org. - April 18, 2019
- European Inspired Villa in Dana Point!Offered at $7,333,333.00. Contact Renee West : email@example.com your exclusive tour around the Dana Point community! - April 15, 2019
- 1813 E Bay Ave, Newport Beach. The most distinctive home located on the Newport Peninsula! Asking $44,995,000. Email firstname.lastname@example.org – your Newport Beach Real Estate Agent. - April 4, 2019