You can’t be successful without knowing your purpose
- Get your breathing to go low and quiet. Nothing can be done well from a state of tension.
- Look for tracks that lead to your purpose. When did you last feel deep joy, serenity and contentment in your body? That’s the track: joy in the body. How long ago was that? Then find another time and another one.
- Where in your life have you scheduled things that bring you joy? What can you do in the near future? It can be doing those same activities again, or any one of those, or trying something completely new–but it has to give you that same sense of joy.
- Trust that this is more important for your future than an extra couple hours of work. Because if you follow joy, it will bring you to more joy.
(Martha Beck. “The Success: 25 Takeaways from 2014’s Most Influential Leaders in Personal Growth and Achievement”. Success. Jan. 2015: 55. Print.)
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Benedict Canyon- minutes from rodeo Drive and the Beverly Hills Hotel.Offered for $68,000,000. Contact Renee West for your personal brochure. - October 1, 2018
- NEW CONSTRUCTION ON THE BLUFFS OF CORONA DEL MAR.4541 BRIGHTON ROAD, CORONA DEL MAR- “THE CROWN OF THE SEA”. OFFERED FOR $27,995,000. - September 18, 2018
- 9 Del Mar, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, CA. “Truly the finest estate in Crystal Cove”. Listed at $35,000,000. Contact Agent Renee West at firstname.lastname@example.org for full disclosure. - August 30, 2018