There are so many options on the market for patio pavers, it can be hard to choose. Brick pavers come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and finishes, and can look old or new. Because they’re smaller than other pavers, they take a while to put in place, and installation costs can be higher.
- Concrete Pavers
- Rubber Tiles
- Flagstone, Slate, and Marble
- Decomposed Granite and Pebble Surfaces
- Finding Your Own Recycled Materials
- Mixing Materials
- Getting on Base
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- LandmarkPromontory Location facing the coveted center turning basin in the Newport Harbor. 18 Harbor Island Drive , asking $59,995,000. Contact Renee West for your personal view, 714-914-9060. - July 14, 2018
- READY TO MOVE-IN HOME TWO HOUSES FROM PACIFIC OCEAN. LISTED AT $5,225,000. CONTACT BROKER, RENEE WEST AT 714-914-9060. - July 11, 2018
- FULL SERVICE, COMPLETELY RE-DONE CONDO. UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS FROM THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO CENTURY CITY! OFFERED AT $1,345,000. - July 7, 2018