There are so many options on the market for patio pavers, it can be hard to choose. Brick pavers come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and finishes, and can look old or new. Because they’re smaller than other pavers, they take a while to put in place, and installation costs can be higher.
- Concrete Pavers
- Rubber Tiles
- Flagstone, Slate, and Marble
- Decomposed Granite and Pebble Surfaces
- Finding Your Own Recycled Materials
- Mixing Materials
- Getting on Base
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- I am celebrating my Chairman’s Circle Gold Award from my Brokerage. I received this Award commending my professionalism, diligence, integrity, and sales accomplishments. - March 5, 2018
- LAGUNA BEACH CUSTOM HOME OVERLOOKING CRESCENT BAY, EMERALD BAY, AND THE MAGNIFICENT IRVINE COVE. OFFERED FOR $13,900,000. - March 5, 2018
- This striking Cape Code home offers seamless transitions, blending interior and exterior environments with ease. 3 Bedroom, Office (converted from the 4th bedroom), 4.5 baths,4 fireplaces, outside fire pit, flex room, bonus room showcasing the Turret.Listed for $5,495,000. Contact Renee West for your private showing. Hurry, this move-in ready home will be sold very soon. - February 25, 2018