The all-ages, alcohol-free festivities include music, dancing, a scavenger hunt, kids’ crafts, art exhibitions, and much more before capping off the night by ringing in an early 2013 at 9 p.m. Free. At Marine Way and Sand Canyon Avenue, Irvine, 866-829-3829, ocgp.org
- Where: Orange County Great Park
- When: Monday, December 31, 2012
- Time: 5 to 9 p.m.
- Great Night! kicks off at 5 p.m. on Monday, December 31 and culminates with a countdown and celebration of New Year’s Eve 2013 on East Coast time at 9 p.m. As the clock strikes 9 p.m., the Great Park rings in the New Year with an explosion of streamers, party hats and noise makers. Admission is free, and parking is $10.
- Great Night! will feature carnival-style games, a scavenger hunt, military vehicle displays, arts and crafts activities for children, street entertainers and a new outdoor recreation game area. Families can enjoy carousel rides, art exhibitions at the Palm Court Arts Complex, as well as dine on delicious food available from more than a dozen gourmet food trucks and food stations.
- The Orange County Great Park is located at Sand Canyon and Marine Way, and can easily be reached by the 5 or 405 freeways. For more information, please visit www.ocgp.org or call 866-829-3829.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- New Home located in the Baycrest Area of Newport beach - June 2, 2016
- Channel Reef Gallery of Photos - May 19, 2016
- MUSEUM’S FUTURE HINGES ON CONDO TOWER - April 15, 2016