If you are a home buyer, what do you value (and possibly are willing to pay more for) in a potential home?
According to the National Association of Realtors’ 2013 Profile of Buyers’ Home Features Preferences, as highlighted in CAR’s infographic below, there are a number of things that attract home buyers to a home. Are any of these in line with what you would like in your new home?
- An ensuite master bathroom
- A home wired for cable, satellite TV and Internet
- An in-law suite
- Extra storage space
- A laundry room
- A den or home office
- An eat-in kitchen
- Central air conditioning (a full 65% of homebuyers want this in a home)
- A walk-in closet for the master bedroom (desired by 39% of buyers)
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- CUSTOM CONDO IN THE HEART OF LIDO VILLAGE. OPEN HOUSE TODAY – 11:00 – 2:00 pm. LISTED FOR $1,595,000. See you today. - February 9, 2018
- Welcome to 210 Narcissus Ave, Corona del Mar, south of the Coast Highway, steps from the Ocean. Tired of all the fixers that are on the market? This home is MOVE-IN READY, FOR YOU! Offered for $5,495,000. - February 8, 2018
- Laguna Beach Compound, famously known as“Rockledge By The Sea”. Contemporary Architecture. Offered for $37,500,000. - February 4, 2018