If you are a home buyer, what do you value (and possibly are willing to pay more for) in a potential home?
According to the National Association of Realtors’ 2013 Profile of Buyers’ Home Features Preferences, as highlighted in CAR’s infographic below, there are a number of things that attract home buyers to a home. Are any of these in line with what you would like in your new home?
- An ensuite master bathroom
- A home wired for cable, satellite TV and Internet
- An in-law suite
- Extra storage space
- A laundry room
- A den or home office
- An eat-in kitchen
- Central air conditioning (a full 65% of homebuyers want this in a home)
- A walk-in closet for the master bedroom (desired by 39% of buyers)
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- 15Skysail Drive, Corona del Mar. A Rare find – View + Elegance & Quality – $1,779,000 - July 14, 2017
- CORONA DEL MAR CONDO. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH AND SHOPPING. OFFERED AT $949,000. - July 11, 2017
- All aboard Renee’s Duffy! We are going for a cruise all around the Newport Harbor for bay front properties that are on the market. - July 10, 2017