If you work in the medical profession, the new Bank of America Doctor Loan program could help you, as a buyer, grow.
The Doctor Loan from Bank of America Home Loans® is for licensed, practicing physicians or residents, dentists or other eligible medical professionals.* It features a range of fixed and adjustable rate loans and offers significant advantages including:
- As little as 5% down on mortgages up to $850,000
- Employment start date up to 60 days after closing
- Student loan debt excluded from total debt calculation
To be eligible, your buyers must have a banking relationship with Bank of America or initiate one before closing.
*Restrictions apply. Information from Bank of America.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- UPGRADED, SINGLE LEVEL, RESIDENCE OFFERING SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FINISHES, NO STEPS TO THE ENTRANCE. LISTED AT$4,875,000. - January 10, 2019
- LIVE ON THE BAY FRONT IN NEWPORT BEACH. EXCEPTIONAL ARCHITECTURE DESIGNED TO CAPTIVATE THE INDOOR /OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS. LISTED AT $5,550,000. PARK YOUR YACHT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOME. - January 9, 2019
- CONTEMPORARY CRYSTAL COVE ESTATE IN NEWPORT BEACH. ELEGANCE ABOUND. LISTED FOR $21,995,000. - January 9, 2019