If you work in the medical profession, the new Bank of America Doctor Loan program could help you, as a buyer, grow.
The Doctor Loan from Bank of America Home Loans® is for licensed, practicing physicians or residents, dentists or other eligible medical professionals.* It features a range of fixed and adjustable rate loans and offers significant advantages including:
- As little as 5% down on mortgages up to $850,000
- Employment start date up to 60 days after closing
- Student loan debt excluded from total debt calculation
To be eligible, your buyers must have a banking relationship with Bank of America or initiate one before closing.
*Restrictions apply. Information from Bank of America.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Live on the secluded Promontory bay in the Newport Harbor. Listed for $4,795,000. Generous sunny patio and your own private docks!!! - May 25, 2019
- This turnkey, Lido Village, Bayfront home features a private 100’ boat slip, one of the largest boat accommodations in Newport Harbor. Contact Renee for your private showing- firstname.lastname@example.org. - April 18, 2019
- European Inspired Villa in Dana Point!Offered at $7,333,333.00. Contact Renee West : email@example.com your exclusive tour around the Dana Point community! - April 15, 2019