Our lives are so fast-paced in every other area, that we want fast results when it comes time to buy a house, too.
The main way to fast-forward the mortgage approval process is to get organized and gather up necessary information before meeting with your lender:
- A list of your bank account numbers, copies of your latest bank statements, and information of all financial institutions you have business with,
- Your past six months of pay stubs or payroll summary from your employer,
- If self-employed, quarterly financial statements or balance sheets, and the three most recent tax returns,
- A list of debts and information (names, addresses of creditors and account numbers), evidence of your mortgaged or rental payments, and
- A Certificate of Eligibility from the Veterans Administration if you want a VA-guaranteed loan.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- 15Skysail Drive, Corona del Mar. A Rare find – View + Elegance & Quality – $1,779,000 - July 14, 2017
- CORONA DEL MAR CONDO. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH AND SHOPPING. OFFERED AT $949,000. - July 11, 2017
- All aboard Renee’s Duffy! We are going for a cruise all around the Newport Harbor for bay front properties that are on the market. - July 10, 2017