Our lives are so fast-paced in every other area, that we want fast results when it comes time to buy a house, too.
The main way to fast-forward the mortgage approval process is to get organized and gather up necessary information before meeting with your lender:
- A list of your bank account numbers, copies of your latest bank statements, and information of all financial institutions you have business with,
- Your past six months of pay stubs or payroll summary from your employer,
- If self-employed, quarterly financial statements or balance sheets, and the three most recent tax returns,
- A list of debts and information (names, addresses of creditors and account numbers), evidence of your mortgaged or rental payments, and
- A Certificate of Eligibility from the Veterans Administration if you want a VA-guaranteed loan.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- I am celebrating my Chairman’s Circle Gold Award from my Brokerage. I received this Award commending my professionalism, diligence, integrity, and sales accomplishments. - March 5, 2018
- LAGUNA BEACH CUSTOM HOME OVERLOOKING CRESCENT BAY, EMERALD BAY, AND THE MAGNIFICENT IRVINE COVE. OFFERED FOR $13,900,000. - March 5, 2018
- This striking Cape Code home offers seamless transitions, blending interior and exterior environments with ease. 3 Bedroom, Office (converted from the 4th bedroom), 4.5 baths,4 fireplaces, outside fire pit, flex room, bonus room showcasing the Turret.Listed for $5,495,000. Contact Renee West for your private showing. Hurry, this move-in ready home will be sold very soon. - February 25, 2018