Our lives are so fast-paced in every other area, that we want fast results when it comes time to buy a house, too.
The main way to fast-forward the mortgage approval process is to get organized and gather up necessary information before meeting with your lender:
- A list of your bank account numbers, copies of your latest bank statements, and information of all financial institutions you have business with,
- Your past six months of pay stubs or payroll summary from your employer,
- If self-employed, quarterly financial statements or balance sheets, and the three most recent tax returns,
- A list of debts and information (names, addresses of creditors and account numbers), evidence of your mortgaged or rental payments, and
- A Certificate of Eligibility from the Veterans Administration if you want a VA-guaranteed loan.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- MAGNIFICENT CUSTOM ESTATE IN NEWPORT COAST. OFFERED AT $23,500,000. - November 10, 2017
- NEWPORT HARBOR’S PROMONTORY BAY CUSTOM HOME. JUST SOLD for $6,700,000. - November 9, 2017
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CORONA DEL MAR. OUTSTANDING VIEWS OF THE CITY AND BEYOND. OFFERED AT $4,490,000. - November 9, 2017