Bathroom exhaust fans make air smell (much!) sweeter, paint last longer, and mold grow slower — or not at all. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out. House Logic has a great article on exhaust fans–why they help and how to install them:
How Can a Bathroom Exhaust Fan Help?
This helps you and your home by:
- Improving indoor air quality, especially by removing bathroom smells.
- Removing shower and bath humidity.
- De-fogging mirrors.
- Thwarting mold growth.
- Preventing door and window warp.
- Slowing fixture rust.
- Retarding paint blister and wallpaper peel.
If you have any questions about the real estate market, or are interested in listing or buying, please don't hesitate to contact me at (714) 914-9060 or Renee@bhhscdm.com!
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Open House: 1724 Tradewinds Lane, Newport Beach - March 28, 2015
- Just Listed! 1724 Tradewinds Lane, Newport Beach, CA 92660 - March 27, 2015
- Sign up for my newsletter before April! - March 26, 2015