Bathroom exhaust fans make air smell (much!) sweeter, paint last longer, and mold grow slower — or not at all. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out. House Logic has a great article on exhaust fans–why they help and how to install them:
How Can a Bathroom Exhaust Fan Help?
This helps you and your home by:
- Improving indoor air quality, especially by removing bathroom smells.
- Removing shower and bath humidity.
- De-fogging mirrors.
- Thwarting mold growth.
- Preventing door and window warp.
- Slowing fixture rust.
- Retarding paint blister and wallpaper peel.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Benedict Canyon- minutes from rodeo Drive and the Beverly Hills Hotel.Offered for $68,000,000. Contact Renee West for your personal brochure. - October 1, 2018
- NEW CONSTRUCTION ON THE BLUFFS OF CORONA DEL MAR.4541 BRIGHTON ROAD, CORONA DEL MAR- “THE CROWN OF THE SEA”. OFFERED FOR $27,995,000. - September 18, 2018
- 9 Del Mar, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, CA. “Truly the finest estate in Crystal Cove”. Listed at $35,000,000. Contact Agent Renee West at firstname.lastname@example.org for full disclosure. - August 30, 2018