Bathroom exhaust fans make air smell (much!) sweeter, paint last longer, and mold grow slower — or not at all. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out. House Logic has a great article on exhaust fans–why they help and how to install them:
How Can a Bathroom Exhaust Fan Help?
This helps you and your home by:
- Improving indoor air quality, especially by removing bathroom smells.
- Removing shower and bath humidity.
- De-fogging mirrors.
- Thwarting mold growth.
- Preventing door and window warp.
- Slowing fixture rust.
- Retarding paint blister and wallpaper peel.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- MAGNIFICENT CUSTOM ESTATE IN NEWPORT COAST. OFFERED AT $23,500,000. - November 10, 2017
- NEWPORT HARBOR’S PROMONTORY BAY CUSTOM HOME. JUST SOLD for $6,700,000. - November 9, 2017
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CORONA DEL MAR. OUTSTANDING VIEWS OF THE CITY AND BEYOND. OFFERED AT $4,490,000. - November 9, 2017