Bathroom exhaust fans make air smell (much!) sweeter, paint last longer, and mold grow slower — or not at all. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out. House Logic has a great article on exhaust fans–why they help and how to install them:
How Can a Bathroom Exhaust Fan Help?
This helps you and your home by:
- Improving indoor air quality, especially by removing bathroom smells.
- Removing shower and bath humidity.
- De-fogging mirrors.
- Thwarting mold growth.
- Preventing door and window warp.
- Slowing fixture rust.
- Retarding paint blister and wallpaper peel.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- 15Skysail Drive, Corona del Mar. A Rare find – View + Elegance & Quality – $1,779,000 - July 14, 2017
- CORONA DEL MAR CONDO. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH AND SHOPPING. OFFERED AT $949,000. - July 11, 2017
- All aboard Renee’s Duffy! We are going for a cruise all around the Newport Harbor for bay front properties that are on the market. - July 10, 2017