Bathroom exhaust fans make air smell (much!) sweeter, paint last longer, and mold grow slower — or not at all. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out. House Logic has a great article on exhaust fans–why they help and how to install them:
How Can a Bathroom Exhaust Fan Help?
This helps you and your home by:
- Improving indoor air quality, especially by removing bathroom smells.
- Removing shower and bath humidity.
- De-fogging mirrors.
- Thwarting mold growth.
- Preventing door and window warp.
- Slowing fixture rust.
- Retarding paint blister and wallpaper peel.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- I am celebrating my Chairman’s Circle Gold Award from my Brokerage. I received this Award commending my professionalism, diligence, integrity, and sales accomplishments. - March 5, 2018
- LAGUNA BEACH CUSTOM HOME OVERLOOKING CRESCENT BAY, EMERALD BAY, AND THE MAGNIFICENT IRVINE COVE. OFFERED FOR $13,900,000. - March 5, 2018
- This striking Cape Code home offers seamless transitions, blending interior and exterior environments with ease. 3 Bedroom, Office (converted from the 4th bedroom), 4.5 baths,4 fireplaces, outside fire pit, flex room, bonus room showcasing the Turret.Listed for $5,495,000. Contact Renee West for your private showing. Hurry, this move-in ready home will be sold very soon. - February 25, 2018