Bathroom exhaust fans make air smell (much!) sweeter, paint last longer, and mold grow slower — or not at all. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out. House Logic has a great article on exhaust fans–why they help and how to install them:
How Can a Bathroom Exhaust Fan Help?
This helps you and your home by:
- Improving indoor air quality, especially by removing bathroom smells.
- Removing shower and bath humidity.
- De-fogging mirrors.
- Thwarting mold growth.
- Preventing door and window warp.
- Slowing fixture rust.
- Retarding paint blister and wallpaper peel.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- LandmarkPromontory Location facing the coveted center turning basin in the Newport Harbor. 18 Harbor Island Drive , asking $59,995,000. Contact Renee West for your personal view, 714-914-9060. - July 14, 2018
- READY TO MOVE-IN HOME TWO HOUSES FROM PACIFIC OCEAN. LISTED AT $5,225,000. CONTACT BROKER, RENEE WEST AT 714-914-9060. - July 11, 2018
- FULL SERVICE, COMPLETELY RE-DONE CONDO. UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS FROM THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO CENTURY CITY! OFFERED AT $1,345,000. - July 7, 2018