Bathroom exhaust fans make air smell (much!) sweeter, paint last longer, and mold grow slower — or not at all. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out. House Logic has a great article on exhaust fans–why they help and how to install them:
How Can a Bathroom Exhaust Fan Help?
This helps you and your home by:
- Improving indoor air quality, especially by removing bathroom smells.
- Removing shower and bath humidity.
- De-fogging mirrors.
- Thwarting mold growth.
- Preventing door and window warp.
- Slowing fixture rust.
- Retarding paint blister and wallpaper peel.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Custom built interior1 bedroom 1.5 bath condo. Located in the Vista Del Lido complex. Listed for $1,999,999. Contact me to see this exclusive condo. - January 12, 2018
- Resort-like estate in27500 La Vida,Los Altos Hills, one of Silicon Valley’s exclusive residential communities.Offered for $68,000,000. - January 2, 2018
- Magnificent home located in Ritz Cove. Guard-gated community setbetween the Five Star Ritz Carlton Hoteland the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point. Offered for $13,450,000. - December 31, 2017