How important is technology in the home?
Now that the majority of American adults own a smart phone, they seem to also want a smart house, according to this infographic from CAR.org. Smart technology is increasingly becoming a desired aspect of homeowners and home buyers; in fact:
- 46% want homes setup with smart home technology
- 51% of home sellers would consider making their home technologically advanced to appeal to home buyers
- Millenials are ten times more likely than Gen Xers to upgrade their homes to be “smart”
- 70% of millenials think it’s important that their homes’ smart technology integrate with their smart phones
- Roughly half of the technology installed in millenials’ homes are for energy management
View the infographic on CAR.org here.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- LandmarkPromontory Location facing the coveted center turning basin in the Newport Harbor. 18 Harbor Island Drive , asking $59,995,000. Contact Renee West for your personal view, 714-914-9060. - July 14, 2018
- READY TO MOVE-IN HOME TWO HOUSES FROM PACIFIC OCEAN. LISTED AT $5,225,000. CONTACT BROKER, RENEE WEST AT 714-914-9060. - July 11, 2018
- FULL SERVICE, COMPLETELY RE-DONE CONDO. UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS FROM THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO CENTURY CITY! OFFERED AT $1,345,000. - July 7, 2018