How important is technology in the home?
Now that the majority of American adults own a smart phone, they seem to also want a smart house, according to this infographic from CAR.org. Smart technology is increasingly becoming a desired aspect of homeowners and home buyers; in fact:
- 46% want homes setup with smart home technology
- 51% of home sellers would consider making their home technologically advanced to appeal to home buyers
- Millenials are ten times more likely than Gen Xers to upgrade their homes to be “smart”
- 70% of millenials think it’s important that their homes’ smart technology integrate with their smart phones
- Roughly half of the technology installed in millenials’ homes are for energy management
View the infographic on CAR.org here.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- LUXURIOUS CUSTOM HOME IN PELICAN CREST | NEWPORT COAST |$16,950,000 - September 21, 2017
- RENEE WEST DOES IT AGAIN! – ONE OF A KIND CONDO IN CORONA DEL MAR, CA - September 15, 2017
- 15Skysail Drive, Corona del Mar. A Rare find – View + Elegance & Quality – $1,779,000 - July 14, 2017