How important is technology in the home?
Now that the majority of American adults own a smart phone, they seem to also want a smart house, according to this infographic from CAR.org. Smart technology is increasingly becoming a desired aspect of homeowners and home buyers; in fact:
- 46% want homes setup with smart home technology
- 51% of home sellers would consider making their home technologically advanced to appeal to home buyers
- Millenials are ten times more likely than Gen Xers to upgrade their homes to be “smart”
- 70% of millenials think it’s important that their homes’ smart technology integrate with their smart phones
- Roughly half of the technology installed in millenials’ homes are for energy management
View the infographic on CAR.org here.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- HAMPTONS INSPIRED RESIDENCE LOCATED FOOTSTEPS FROM CRASHING WAVES AND OCEAN VIEWS. OFFERED FOR $5,499,000. COMING SOON - December 1, 2017
- One-of-a-KindCape Cod design home in Corona del Mar. Beautifully maintained. 4 bed/4.5 baths, 2+ car garage,gym/dance studio, and many luxury features. Contact Renee to show! Listed for $5,495,000. Noteworthy for the Turret! - November 30, 2017
- Shady Canyon, Irvine, California . Spectacular Estate. Set on approximately 1.5 acre lot. Offered for $18,950,000. - November 29, 2017