How important is technology in the home?
Now that the majority of American adults own a smart phone, they seem to also want a smart house, according to this infographic from CAR.org. Smart technology is increasingly becoming a desired aspect of homeowners and home buyers; in fact:
- 46% want homes setup with smart home technology
- 51% of home sellers would consider making their home technologically advanced to appeal to home buyers
- Millenials are ten times more likely than Gen Xers to upgrade their homes to be “smart”
- 70% of millenials think it’s important that their homes’ smart technology integrate with their smart phones
- Roughly half of the technology installed in millenials’ homes are for energy management
View the infographic on CAR.org here.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- I am celebrating my Chairman’s Circle Gold Award from my Brokerage. I received this Award commending my professionalism, diligence, integrity, and sales accomplishments. - March 5, 2018
- LAGUNA BEACH CUSTOM HOME OVERLOOKING CRESCENT BAY, EMERALD BAY, AND THE MAGNIFICENT IRVINE COVE. OFFERED FOR $13,900,000. - March 5, 2018
- This striking Cape Code home offers seamless transitions, blending interior and exterior environments with ease. 3 Bedroom, Office (converted from the 4th bedroom), 4.5 baths,4 fireplaces, outside fire pit, flex room, bonus room showcasing the Turret.Listed for $5,495,000. Contact Renee West for your private showing. Hurry, this move-in ready home will be sold very soon. - February 25, 2018