Owning a home has many perks — but one of the top reasons why homeownership is beneficial is for its social benefits.
How does owning real estate help in this way? CAR.org has a great infographic on the reasons:
- It affects your children positively: homeowner’s children often do better in math and reading, have fewer behavioral problems, and are more likely to stay in school.
- It benefits your community: homeowners vote more, spend more time volunteering, and better know their neighbors.
- It is physically better for you: homeowners have a higher quality of life, better self-esteem, and feel as if they have more control over their lives.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Benedict Canyon- minutes from rodeo Drive and the Beverly Hills Hotel.Offered for $68,000,000. Contact Renee West for your personal brochure. - October 1, 2018
- NEW CONSTRUCTION ON THE BLUFFS OF CORONA DEL MAR.4541 BRIGHTON ROAD, CORONA DEL MAR- “THE CROWN OF THE SEA”. OFFERED FOR $27,995,000. - September 18, 2018
- 9 Del Mar, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, CA. “Truly the finest estate in Crystal Cove”. Listed at $35,000,000. Contact Agent Renee West at email@example.com for full disclosure. - August 30, 2018