How being a home owner benefits your life
Owning a home is more than just making a financial investment — it’s also about investing in your family’s social benefits. The infographic below from CAR.org sums it up well; being a homeowner provides:
- Educational success — statistically children of homeowners have higher achievement in reading and math, fewer behavior problems, and are more likely to stay in school
- Community involvement — you’re more likely to be civically involved, know your fellow neighbors, and volunteer your time
- Health benefits — homeowners overall have a higher quality of life, healthier self-esteem, and feel more in control of their lives
This infographic was on California Association of Realtors’ website here, via NAR’s 2012 study “Social Benefits of Home Ownership and Stable Housing“.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Custom built interior1 bedroom 1.5 bath condo. Located in the Vista Del Lido complex. Listed for $1,999,999. Contact me to see this exclusive condo. - January 12, 2018
- Resort-like estate in27500 La Vida,Los Altos Hills, one of Silicon Valley’s exclusive residential communities.Offered for $68,000,000. - January 2, 2018
- Magnificent home located in Ritz Cove. Guard-gated community setbetween the Five Star Ritz Carlton Hoteland the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point. Offered for $13,450,000. - December 31, 2017