How being a home owner benefits your life
Owning a home is more than just making a financial investment — it’s also about investing in your family’s social benefits. The infographic below from CAR.org sums it up well; being a homeowner provides:
- Educational success — statistically children of homeowners have higher achievement in reading and math, fewer behavior problems, and are more likely to stay in school
- Community involvement — you’re more likely to be civically involved, know your fellow neighbors, and volunteer your time
- Health benefits — homeowners overall have a higher quality of life, healthier self-esteem, and feel more in control of their lives
This infographic was on California Association of Realtors’ website here, via NAR’s 2012 study “Social Benefits of Home Ownership and Stable Housing“.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- I am celebrating my Chairman’s Circle Gold Award from my Brokerage. I received this Award commending my professionalism, diligence, integrity, and sales accomplishments. - March 5, 2018
- LAGUNA BEACH CUSTOM HOME OVERLOOKING CRESCENT BAY, EMERALD BAY, AND THE MAGNIFICENT IRVINE COVE. OFFERED FOR $13,900,000. - March 5, 2018
- This striking Cape Code home offers seamless transitions, blending interior and exterior environments with ease. 3 Bedroom, Office (converted from the 4th bedroom), 4.5 baths,4 fireplaces, outside fire pit, flex room, bonus room showcasing the Turret.Listed for $5,495,000. Contact Renee West for your private showing. Hurry, this move-in ready home will be sold very soon. - February 25, 2018