How being a home owner benefits your life
Owning a home is more than just making a financial investment — it’s also about investing in your family’s social benefits. The infographic below from CAR.org sums it up well; being a homeowner provides:
- Educational success — statistically children of homeowners have higher achievement in reading and math, fewer behavior problems, and are more likely to stay in school
- Community involvement — you’re more likely to be civically involved, know your fellow neighbors, and volunteer your time
- Health benefits — homeowners overall have a higher quality of life, healthier self-esteem, and feel more in control of their lives
This infographic was on California Association of Realtors’ website here, via NAR’s 2012 study “Social Benefits of Home Ownership and Stable Housing“.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- ENJOY THE NEWPORT BEACH LIFESTYLE. 701 BAYSIDE DRIVE, NEWPORT BEACH. OFFERED AT $7,499,000. - October 16, 2017
- SOLD-CORONA DEL MAR, NEWPORT BEACH, CA- CONDO- PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT: $1,246.000-1227 BAYSIDE, DR. CDM - September 27, 2017
- LUXURIOUS CUSTOM HOME IN PELICAN CREST | NEWPORT COAST |$16,950,000 - September 21, 2017