How being a home owner benefits your life
Owning a home is more than just making a financial investment — it’s also about investing in your family’s social benefits. The infographic below from CAR.org sums it up well; being a homeowner provides:
- Educational success — statistically children of homeowners have higher achievement in reading and math, fewer behavior problems, and are more likely to stay in school
- Community involvement — you’re more likely to be civically involved, know your fellow neighbors, and volunteer your time
- Health benefits — homeowners overall have a higher quality of life, healthier self-esteem, and feel more in control of their lives
This infographic was on California Association of Realtors’ website here, via NAR’s 2012 study “Social Benefits of Home Ownership and Stable Housing“.
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- 15Skysail Drive, Corona del Mar. A Rare find – View + Elegance & Quality – $1,779,000 - July 14, 2017
- CORONA DEL MAR CONDO. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH AND SHOPPING. OFFERED AT $949,000. - July 11, 2017
- All aboard Renee’s Duffy! We are going for a cruise all around the Newport Harbor for bay front properties that are on the market. - July 10, 2017