The wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach may return
Although the debate and city decision last year to change the wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach went through, the bonfires are on the table again at tonight’s Newport Beach City Council meeting.
“The Newport Beach City Council will consider the pros and cons of plans to revert beach fire rings in Newport Beach to wood-burning, and a Council decision could lead city staff back to the South Coast Air Quality Management District and the California Coastal Commission before implementation, according to a staff report included in an online agenda for Tuesday’s Council meeting” (“Staff Report Reveals Details on New Fire Rings Plans“. Corona del Mar Today. Jan. 10, 2015).
Read up on the proposed reversion by checking out Corona del Mar Today’s articles on the matter:
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 7, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 10, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 11, 2015 fire pit update
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- NEW CONSTRUCTION ON THE BLUFFS OF CORONA DEL MAR.4541 BRIGHTON ROAD, CORONA DEL MAR- “THE CROWN OF THE SEA”. OFFERED FOR $27,995,000. - September 18, 2018
- 9 Del Mar, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, CA. “Truly the finest estate in Crystal Cove”. Listed at $35,000,000. Contact Agent Renee West at email@example.com for full disclosure. - August 30, 2018
- 42 Deep Sea in Crystal Cove, Newport Beach. Offered at $21,995,000. - August 29, 2018