The wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach may return
Although the debate and city decision last year to change the wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach went through, the bonfires are on the table again at tonight’s Newport Beach City Council meeting.
“The Newport Beach City Council will consider the pros and cons of plans to revert beach fire rings in Newport Beach to wood-burning, and a Council decision could lead city staff back to the South Coast Air Quality Management District and the California Coastal Commission before implementation, according to a staff report included in an online agenda for Tuesday’s Council meeting” (“Staff Report Reveals Details on New Fire Rings Plans“. Corona del Mar Today. Jan. 10, 2015).
Read up on the proposed reversion by checking out Corona del Mar Today’s articles on the matter:
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 7, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 10, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 11, 2015 fire pit update
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- This turnkey, Lido Village, Bayfront home features a private 100’ boat slip, one of the largest boat accommodations in Newport Harbor. Contact Renee for your private showing- email@example.com. - April 18, 2019
- European Inspired Villa in Dana Point!Offered at $7,333,333.00. Contact Renee West : firstname.lastname@example.org your exclusive tour around the Dana Point community! - April 15, 2019
- 1813 E Bay Ave, Newport Beach. The most distinctive home located on the Newport Peninsula! Asking $44,995,000. Email email@example.com – your Newport Beach Real Estate Agent. - April 4, 2019