The wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach may return
Although the debate and city decision last year to change the wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach went through, the bonfires are on the table again at tonight’s Newport Beach City Council meeting.
“The Newport Beach City Council will consider the pros and cons of plans to revert beach fire rings in Newport Beach to wood-burning, and a Council decision could lead city staff back to the South Coast Air Quality Management District and the California Coastal Commission before implementation, according to a staff report included in an online agenda for Tuesday’s Council meeting” (“Staff Report Reveals Details on New Fire Rings Plans“. Corona del Mar Today. Jan. 10, 2015).
Read up on the proposed reversion by checking out Corona del Mar Today’s articles on the matter:
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 7, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 10, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 11, 2015 fire pit update
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Custom built interior1 bedroom 1.5 bath condo. Located in the Vista Del Lido complex. Listed for $1,999,999. Contact me to see this exclusive condo. - January 12, 2018
- Resort-like estate in27500 La Vida,Los Altos Hills, one of Silicon Valley’s exclusive residential communities.Offered for $68,000,000. - January 2, 2018
- Magnificent home located in Ritz Cove. Guard-gated community setbetween the Five Star Ritz Carlton Hoteland the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point. Offered for $13,450,000. - December 31, 2017