The wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach may return
Although the debate and city decision last year to change the wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach went through, the bonfires are on the table again at tonight’s Newport Beach City Council meeting.
“The Newport Beach City Council will consider the pros and cons of plans to revert beach fire rings in Newport Beach to wood-burning, and a Council decision could lead city staff back to the South Coast Air Quality Management District and the California Coastal Commission before implementation, according to a staff report included in an online agenda for Tuesday’s Council meeting” (“Staff Report Reveals Details on New Fire Rings Plans“. Corona del Mar Today. Jan. 10, 2015).
Read up on the proposed reversion by checking out Corona del Mar Today’s articles on the matter:
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 7, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 10, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 11, 2015 fire pit update
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- UPGRADED, SINGLE LEVEL, RESIDENCE OFFERING SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FINISHES, NO STEPS TO THE ENTRANCE. LISTED AT$4,875,000. - January 10, 2019
- LIVE ON THE BAY FRONT IN NEWPORT BEACH. EXCEPTIONAL ARCHITECTURE DESIGNED TO CAPTIVATE THE INDOOR /OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS. LISTED AT $5,550,000. PARK YOUR YACHT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOME. - January 9, 2019
- CONTEMPORARY CRYSTAL COVE ESTATE IN NEWPORT BEACH. ELEGANCE ABOUND. LISTED FOR $21,995,000. - January 9, 2019