The wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach may return
Although the debate and city decision last year to change the wood bonfires on Corona del Mar State Beach went through, the bonfires are on the table again at tonight’s Newport Beach City Council meeting.
“The Newport Beach City Council will consider the pros and cons of plans to revert beach fire rings in Newport Beach to wood-burning, and a Council decision could lead city staff back to the South Coast Air Quality Management District and the California Coastal Commission before implementation, according to a staff report included in an online agenda for Tuesday’s Council meeting” (“Staff Report Reveals Details on New Fire Rings Plans“. Corona del Mar Today. Jan. 10, 2015).
Read up on the proposed reversion by checking out Corona del Mar Today’s articles on the matter:
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 7, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 10, 2015 fire pit update
- Corona del Mar Today – Jan. 11, 2015 fire pit update
Contact me at (714) 914 9060 or email@example.com for all you real estate wants and needs.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- I am celebrating my Chairman’s Circle Gold Award from my Brokerage. I received this Award commending my professionalism, diligence, integrity, and sales accomplishments. - March 5, 2018
- LAGUNA BEACH CUSTOM HOME OVERLOOKING CRESCENT BAY, EMERALD BAY, AND THE MAGNIFICENT IRVINE COVE. OFFERED FOR $13,900,000. - March 5, 2018
- This striking Cape Code home offers seamless transitions, blending interior and exterior environments with ease. 3 Bedroom, Office (converted from the 4th bedroom), 4.5 baths,4 fireplaces, outside fire pit, flex room, bonus room showcasing the Turret.Listed for $5,495,000. Contact Renee West for your private showing. Hurry, this move-in ready home will be sold very soon. - February 25, 2018