Our lives are so fast-paced in every other area, that we want fast results when it comes time to buy a house, too.
The main way to fast-forward the mortgage approval process is to get organized and gather up necessary information before meeting with your lender:
- A list of your bank account numbers, copies of your latest bank statements, and information of all financial institutions you have business with,
- Your past six months of pay stubs or payroll summary from your employer,
- If self-employed, quarterly financial statements or balance sheets, and the three most recent tax returns,
- A list of debts and information (names, addresses of creditors and account numbers), evidence of your mortgaged or rental payments, and
- A Certificate of Eligibility from the Veterans Administration if you want a VA-guaranteed loan.
Latest posts by Renee West (see all)
- Live on the secluded Promontory bay in the Newport Harbor. Listed for $4,795,000. Generous sunny patio and your own private docks!!! - May 25, 2019
- This turnkey, Lido Village, Bayfront home features a private 100’ boat slip, one of the largest boat accommodations in Newport Harbor. Contact Renee for your private showing- firstname.lastname@example.org. - April 18, 2019
- European Inspired Villa in Dana Point!Offered at $7,333,333.00. Contact Renee West : email@example.com your exclusive tour around the Dana Point community! - April 15, 2019